Remote Support employee
L`Comp is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented Remote Support employee. In this position you will have to deal with malfunctions that you correctly register, resolve and process.
If you like contact with customers and solving problems, then this position is for you!
- Accepting, registering and handling support requests;
- Remote resolution or registration of incidents;
- Perform work on the basis of instructions;
- Supporting users by means of documentation and manuals.
L`Comp focuses mainly on business customers, so a professional attitude, representative appearance and good communication skills are important.
L`Comp works with a small team where everyone contributes to the whole. Flexibility and team spirit are therefore also important characteristics. If you are interested in this position, you can send a CV and motivation letter, including photo, by email to Barry.email@example.com.
- Proficiency in the Dutch language, spoken and written;
- Experience in supporting customers and their environments;
- Knowledge in the field of Microsoft parts (Server, Office365, RDS);
- Familiar with operating systems (Microsoft, Apple);
- Experience in the field of Network and Security;
- Focus and willingness to obtain technical certifications;
- Technically skilled in your area of expertise.
What can you expect from us;
A growing organization with an informal working atmosphere,
- A good salary, based on your experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel allowance;
- A diverse and fun team;
- Room for personal development and own initiative to fill this position as successfully as possible.
More is needed than just delivering a product. We offer an agreement for general management and accurate care in case of incidents. A relieve for you.